Monash University is seeking high potential candidates to participate in the Monash Dean Scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Students from Australia and New Zealand wishing to take the Bachelor of Pharmacy program or the Bachelor of Advanced Pharmaceutical Sciences (Honors) scholarship program at Monash University are eligible to receive this application.
Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world, striving for excellence in education to ensure that our students serve the good of their communities.
Why study at Monash University? Monash University offers exceptional facilities and education. Monash truly offers a global education as it has a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa, and China. Students benefit from the additional options that come with their studies at Australia’s largest university. It teaches students a greater sense of purpose and pushes them to make a change. Monash students have a global perspective and the skills and confidence to effect positive change.
Application Deadline: 31sy July 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from across Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree courses and subjects Pharmacy Scholars and Pharmaceutical Science Advanced are eligible under this application.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be either Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- The students must be permanent residents of Australia.
- The applicant must have listed Monash University’s VTAC course preference.
- The students must remain enrolled in the scholar’s program and maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 each semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register on the official online portal of the university and carry out the application process through the account created.
- The students will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon completing the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to process their application:
- Official transcripts from previous education institutions.
- Letters of recommendation are required for certain programs.
- Work experience is required for specific programs
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained minimum GRE and GMAT scores required depending upon their field of study to be admitted to Monash University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL Paper Based – 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based – 79
- PTE – 58
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 79
The university will give the selected students a sum of $6,000 per annum and the total amount up to $24,000 for their entire period of study at Monash University.