Scot College School is proud to announce its high school programs for international students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Sponsorship will be granted to students who have excellent credentials from the previous year of study.
Scots College School is a boarding school located in Wellington with a motto: “Virtutem Paret Doctrina”, which means letting education develop a whole character. It is proudly recognized as an IB school.
Why study at Scots College School? At Scots College School, students receive an individualized education where the unique educational needs of each student are met with the help of a dedicated and passionate team of teachers who provide a world-class education. It has adopted a forward-looking learning strategy to keep up with ever-changing globalization and technological advancements.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Scots College School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 9
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All subjects and courses pertaining to year 9 are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have done exceptionally well in their previous year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete enrolment applications through the applications for external students. Applicants have to complete the funding form provided by the school.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the result of the previous year of study.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have relevant marks in their previous qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to be proficient in the English language and know basic communicable English.
The school will provide the selected student’s concession on their annual tuition fee every year to a certain extent.