Gain knowledge and skills that will help you achieve your career objectives with the help of the Merit-Based International MBA Scholarships offered by the IESEG School of Management in France for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme will provide up to a €9,750 reduction based on the applicant’s overall portfolio based on high levels of academic performance, rigour, motivation, extra-curricular activities and professional expertise
IESEG School of Management in France is a graduate business school holding a position in the top 10 French Business schools and the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and academically rigorous higher education programs in the world.
Why choose the IESEG School of Management? IESEG School of Management follows an entirely different and diverse culture that is birthed out of a passion for progress and ability, ensuring the focus of all energy on identifying the true potential within each student. It has an orthodox approach to business and insists on its ability to instill the critical values of accomplishment, responsibility, integrity, solidarity, and engagement.
Application Deadline: The final application deadline for this scholarship programme is July 15th, 2022
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €9,750
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- At least three years of full-time and postgraduate work experience
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to the IESEG School of Management they wish to join via its online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor’s degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
The selected candidates will receive a €9,750 tuition fee waiver from the IESEG School of Management for the MBA tuition fee.