The awards provide students with the opportunity to receive an education. So, to help students, Massey University College of Humanities and Social Sciences awards the International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships to outstanding students.
These funding opportunities are available for applicants who wish to enroll in a graduate program at the university for the 2021-2022 session.
Massey University is a public research university established in 1927. Today it has more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries studying at the Palmerston North, Wellington, and Albany campuses on Auckland’s north coast.
Why would you like to study at Massey University? The university trains and encourages students who want to make a name in their field by providing them with the tools they need to be successful. This made the study more feasible for students who are struggling to meet their goals due to financial constraints.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Massey
- Department: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple awards
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible for this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: You will be enrolling in a programme of study within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences in one of the following programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Applied Linguistics
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of International Development
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Speech and Language Therapy
- Master of Emergency Management
- Master of Sustainable Development Goals
- Eligibility Criteria: For the continuation of the program, students have to maintain certain Grade Point Average criteria-
- Students must secure a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average). Any international student who is enrolled as a full-fee paying student throughout his/her study in a postgraduate program at Massey University is eligible for this application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: While applying for the opportunity, the first step is to apply for admission at Massey University. For taking admission, firstly applicant has to choose an appropriate program then enrol itself in the university. After getting admission, candidates can download the funding form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: To know about the supporting documents applying for the opportunity, check the Documentation for postgraduate students.
- Admission Requirements: For the postgraduate program, the applicant must have an appropriate undergraduate degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for this application applicant must have IELTS and TOEFL scores.