The LifeAsapa Foundation is now offering Lifeasapa International Undergraduate Scholarships to outstanding students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The scholarship will help students who wish to pursue the undergraduate technical programs of the university in Denmark.
The international organization Life ASAPA, established in 2013, has steadfastly maintained its position and found itself in the realm of global science during the long period of our work.
Why should you apply for this program? The objective of the program is mainly to improve the quality of life of people by optimizing resources, reorganizing production, improving the efficiency of service delivery, and all through the introduction and advancement of constant self-learning management practices.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Life ASAPA international organization
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: tuition fee and monthly scholarship
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities except the USA and Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the technical undergraduate degree in Denmark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- the total score of 98% in an approved Foundation program
- 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants have to send their application along with the supporting documents via mail to email@example.com in pdf format.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- CV ;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- motivation letter (up to 1000 words);
- proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you;
- an extract with grades and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS results.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills through various exams like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, etc.
The benefits of the Lifeasapa International Undergraduate award is that it is providing three types of scholarships, i.e.,
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly award in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor’s degree course for the entire period.