The Norwegian organization Kulturstudier presents the Kulturstudier scholarships to outstanding candidates from Ghana to study at the University of Cape Coast in Ghana.
The scholarship aims to financially support students who intend to continue their undergraduate studies at the university for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The University of Cape Coast, established in 1962, is a public college research university located in Cape Coast, Ghana. The University of Cape Coast is today organized into six faculties. Each university has different schools and departments i.e. Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Distance Education, Faculty of Pedagogical Studies, Faculty of Human and Legal Sciences, the Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences, and the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research…
Why choose the University of Cape Coast? It aims to support the educational desires of students, empower them, and encourage them to develop socially, physically, modestly, and intellectually. The main objective is to prepare productive students and future leaders capable of serving national and global society in multiple ways.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Cape Coast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for an undergraduate degree in global environmental studies at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed a the domestic student only
- Must be admitted in an undergraduate degree in the given field
- Must have an excellent history in academics
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission first, and then they can apply for the grant via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with references
- A short paper
- A motivation letter
- Certificate of Undergraduate Studies or a transcript documenting successful completion of a minimum of 1 year of university studies, and a copy of Senior Secondary Education Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The University of Cape Coast will provide an award amount covering tuition fees and course literature, breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday during the 10 weeks in Cape Coast, accommodation (in double or multiple rooms shared with other students), daily transport hostel/study centre, and a monthly allowance for basic expenses during 10 weeks in Cape Coast to the highly motivated students through KulturStudier Scholarship funded by Norwegian organization Kulturstudier for the academic year 2021-2022.