Korea University of Technology and Education (Koreatech) invites overseas applicants for a postdoctoral position funded by the National Research Foundation in Korea.
The educational award is open to students of all nationalities who wish to apply to Koreatech’s postdoctoral program for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1991, Korea University of Technology and Education is a private higher education institution that provides students with multiple opportunities to develop their skills and qualifications through hands-on training.
Why study at Korea University of Technology and Education? Koreatech offers the possibility of acquiring a high-quality education and living in colleges at a relatively low cost. Their program will provide students with part-time employment opportunities on campus.
Application Deadline: ASAP
- University or Organization: Korea University of Technology and Education
- Department: School of Mechatronics Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: The recipients will work on the available projects.
- Access Mode: Email CV to email@example.com
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Korea
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants are available.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for Postdoctoral at the School of Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have strong publication records, skill in either MEMS/electronics or polymer materials with the synthesis of carbon-based materials/polymer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your curriculum vitae through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: Ph.D. in EE/ME or Chemistry, Material Science, or closely relevant fields is a must for this opportunity.
- Language Requirement: Must have good proficiency in the English language.
The participants will be available to work in the coming fall or ASAP with a salary of 30,000,000+ won per year.