The Dean of King Fahd University announced the King Fahd University scholarship for fall 2021. The KFUPM 2021 scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship to study Masters and PhD. and MBA programs in Saudi Arabia. Local residents of Saudi Arabia, as well as international applicants, can apply for this prestigious comprehensive scholarship program. King Fahd was a King of Saudi Arabia and was considered to be one of the famous kings of Saudi Arabia. KFUPM offers full master’s and doctoral scholarships.
King Fahd University was ranked 186th in the world among the top 200 results announced by the World University Rankings 2021. Please note that female students can also apply for the King Fahd scholarship. King Fahd University offers all academic programs including MBA, All Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Engineering, and Science Fields for King Fahd University Scholarship.
The online application portal for the King Fahad University scholarship is open twice a year. Students can now apply for admission to KFUPM Masters and Ph.D. Admissions. You can apply twice if you are not selected in the first session. In addition, the founder of Saudi Arabia announced the 2021 Fully Funded King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for BS, MS, Ph.D. More details on the King Fahd University scholarship are provided below.
Details About King Fahd University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 11th February 2021 (For Fall 2021)
King Fahd Scholarship Benefits
King Fahd Offers a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Available Fields of Study offered by King Fahd University
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offering diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Eligibility Criteria For Master, Ph.D. & M.B.A
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Requirements & Documents
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above Mandatory Documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The last date to apply Online for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 in Saudi Arabia is 11th February 2021. And for Submitting Recommendation Letters the Last Date is 18th Feb 2021.
How to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship
The Application Process is all Online. There is an Online Application Form. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above. To Apply. Please Visit the Official Website of King Fahd University.