The Khalifa University is now accepting applications for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2021. The Khalifa University Located in Abu Dhabi, UAE Offering Scholarships to Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Pre Medicine Bridge Program and Doctor of Medicine. The University is considered as one of the Best Universities to study in UAE. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Khalifa University.
Khalifa University welcomes you. Your gateway to the UAE’s leading and top-ranked institution of Education, Technology, and Research. International Students as well as UAE Residents can apply for the KU Scholarship. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Consists of Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are available to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE.
Most of the Scholarships in Arab countries are open now. Khalifa University will Sponsor Almost all the Comprehensive Expenses in this Scholarship. Participants with Any Nationality are eligible to apply as well as UAE Nationals too. This is the Greatest Opportunity to Study in UAE. You can also Check List of 1,450 Scholarships to Study in Arab Countries. More Details about the Khalifa University Scholarship is given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Details About Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
- 2 Khalifa University Scholarship Duration:
- 3 Academic Fields & Majors
- 4 Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- 5 College of Engineering
- 6 College of Arts and Sciences
- 7 Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- 8 College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- 9 Financial Coverage Scholarship:
- 10 Documents Required:
- 11 Eligibility Criteria
- 12 Deadline
- 13 How to Apply For Khalifa University Scholarship
Details About Khalifa University Scholarships 2021
- Country: Abu Dhabi
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master & PhD, Doctor of Medicine
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 26th Nov 2020 (Undergraduate), 2nd May 2021 (Graduates), For Doctor of Medicine (31st March 2021)
Khalifa University Scholarship Duration:
Participants can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
- Duration of PhD Degree: 3-4 Years
Academic Fields & Majors
The List of Academic Fields & Majors for Scholarship at Khalifa University in the Fields of Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, Arts are given below. Please have a look.
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Financial Coverage Scholarship:
Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 will Cover Most of the Expenses. The Scholarships for international students in the UAE will cover all Necessary Expenses.
- Full Tuition Fees Cover.
- Medical Insurance Cover.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
- Monthly Stipend (subject to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
Note: Please Select GRTA Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship in the Application Form For Scholarship For Only International Students.
More Details About Khalifa Scholarships can be found (Here)
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload online in the Application Form. By Hand or by Mail Post will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter.
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only).
Bachelors Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of Secondary High School
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
The Last date to Apply for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2021 Abu Dhabi For Spring 26th Nov 2020 (Undergraduate), 2nd May 2021 (Graduates), For Doctor of Medicine (31st March 2021)1st October 2020.
How to Apply For Khalifa University Scholarship
The application process is completely online. All the Applications Must be Submitted Online through the Online Admission Portal. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the Khalifa University.