The Jonsson School invites applicants to apply for the Axxess International Scholarships at the University of Texas at Dallas. This scholarship is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The study program aims to support talented international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree at the university.
Founded in 1969, the University of Texas at Dallas is an open research university offering more than 140 programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels in its eight college schools.
Why would you like to study at the University of Texas at Dallas? While studying at this university, you will be able to learn some of the most innovative subjects and interact with renowned academics who will guide you through your years of study.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
- University: University of Texas at Dallas
- Department: Jonsson School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- S. citizen/permanent resident/international student
- Full-time incoming or current junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree offered by the computer science department (CS, SE or Data Science) in the Jonsson School
- Academic merit-based – minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Among equally qualified applicants, preference will be given to students who (1) demonstrate the greatest potential for success in the field of computer science and software engineering and (2) demonstrate leadership abilities, community volunteerism or work experience
- The recipient must sign a release form in accordance with FERPA allowing UT Dallas to use application material for scholarship purposes
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this application. Candidates who have applied for early admission in an approved course will be automatically considered for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking for admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Texas at Dallas will provide tuition fees to successful candidates for undergraduate study.