The scholarships help reduce the impact of rising tuition fees. With this in mind, Jinhee Wilde is offering the Jinhee Wilde Scholarship Program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
WASHINGTON. Legal Group, a Maryland-based immigration law firm, was founded by Jinhee Wilde. Prior to entering private practice more than two decades ago, Jinhee established herself as a Chicago attorney appointed by the Inspector General, Special Advocate and Advocate for the US Department of Agriculture.
Why should you apply for this program? He works from a unique perspective, always keeping a close eye on immigration policy. This keen sense of the world around him has resulted in customer satisfaction.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Jinhee Wilde Attorney
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: U.S. students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be university or college student
- Aspirants must be U.S. students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted through applications at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with appropriate marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The award winner of the Jinhee Wilde support will receive the award amount of $1,000 in the USA.