Jack Howley is taking the lead in student education through his Jack Howley program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The program aimed to help a student progress, complete their undergraduate education, and build a successful career.
Jack Howley is a financial expert based in Naples, Florida. Jack has spent his entire life helping individuals and businesses meet their insurance, retirement, planning and wealth preservation needs. He is a featured speaker, having spoken to national and international audiences about his unique approach to helping clients and protecting their hard-earned funds.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Jack Howley
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who apply for the Jack Howleyscholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at an accredited US college or university.
- Undergraduate – Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must provide the following information via email, with their essay attached.
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
- Biography of 200-250 words.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an informative and engaging essay of 700-850 words addressing the following prompt “Share an especially difficult time in your life, and how you worked to overcame it”.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be known with the English language.
The deserving student who wins the Jack Howley support will see a reduction in their financial aid account of $1000.