Ivey Business School is pleased to announce the Global Leader Award for High Achieving Candidates. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Leadership Awards are available to support dazzling students from around the world who enroll in the school’s Masters of Business Administration program in Canada.
Ivey Business School is the business school of the University of Western Ontario, located in London, Ontario, Canada. Ivey offers full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, MSc, MFE, and Ph.D. programs. It offers its student’s skills development programs to instill adaptability and aptitude for evolving technologies.
Why study at Ivey Business School? While studying at Ivey, you will have the opportunity to extend your learning outside of the classroom. Here you learn to communicate effectively and you are empowered to perform at your best.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
- University: Ivey Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $50,000 CDN each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, applicants must take admission to the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $50,000 accredited towards their study expense.