Apply for the IPC Global Citizen Awards at the International People’s College and complete your studies in Denmark for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Applicants who need and provide proof of financial assistance are eligible for this scholarship. It is funded by Friends of IPC, an independent organization that supports the idea of International People’s College. The award will be offered to deserving students.
The International People’s College is a Danish folk high school that, in particular, works with active global citizenship and encourages students to actively participate in the development of the world and the local university community. He is one of the best in his field.
Why choose to study at International People’s College? International People’s College offers its students the perfect combination of world travel and enlightenment. All IPC programs are taught in English and therefore have a holistic perspective on teaching and learning. IPC has an international focus and celebrates diversity by believing that difference enriches lives and broadens horizons.
Application Deadline: 22nd June 2021
- University or Organization: International People’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate and Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All applications from developing international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any certificate and diploma courses and subjects available at IPC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to a developing country and must be enrolled in IPC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to fill out and submit the application form provided on the IPC portal. Upon submission of the application form, students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Educational qualification
- Work experiences
- Essay – Why do you want to attend IPC?
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have relevant qualifications and must submit legitimate documentation to be admitted in IPC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to speak, understand and read English fluently.
The selected applicants will receive a fully-funded position to carry out their certificate and diploma study at IPC for its complete course.