On the off chance that you need to conduct your thesis abroad, Sapienza University of Rome has an incredible open door for you. The university is glad to declare the International Thesis financing for the worldwide applicant for the academic year 2021/2022.
Candidates willing to embrace research in Italy at the Sapienza University of Rome are qualified. Worldwide, students who are selected for any academic degree program can apply to benefit from this application.
The Sapienza University of Rome is a comprehensive research university arranged in Rome that has been adding to the improvement of an information society through research, greatness, quality education and worldwide collaboration since its foundation.
Why decide to study at the Sapienza University of Rome? Being positioned among the top Italian Universities for the excellence of exploration, education and worldwide dimension, it has a comprehensive organization of concurrences with colleges all throughout the planet. The understudies at Sapienza appreciate numerous worldwide chances, including twofold degrees, scholarships overseas, internships in European and non-European nations, and global PhDs. It advances various cultural, social and sports events to experience the campus to benefit student insight and experience.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
- University or Organization: Sapienza University of Rome
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s thesis
- Award: € 2.821
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all international countries are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master thesis degree programmes at the Sapienza University of Rome are suitable under this opportunity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the candidate must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students fill the online application form available at the university’s website to apply and enrol in a master’s degree programme.
- The students who are enrolled in any year of study for a master’s degree programme are considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are needed to give the following documentation::
- A copy of a valid passport (page with photo)
- Official transcript of academic records
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Passport photograph
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attended 12 years of study and hold a 3-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide IELTS and TOEFL test scores that indicate good speaking, writing, and listening skills in the English language. A minimum level of B2 must be achieved.
The students will receive an approximate amount of € 2.821 under this application by the university to support their master’s study.