The United States is one of the favorite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the United States, apply for the International Scholarships at Shasta College.
The program is open to students from all over the world who wish to apply for a bachelor’s degree at the university.
Founded in 1950, Shasta College is a public community college located in Redding, California with high campuses in Burney, Weaverville, and Red Bluff. It has approximately 8,865 students of all ages , including mainstream students, concurrently enrolled high school students, older students, reintegration students, and continuing education students who are simply taking classes for fun.
Why study at Shasta College? They provide a diverse student body with open access to undergraduate training programs and learning opportunities, thereby contributing to the social, cultural, creative, intellectual, and economic development of our communities.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Shasta College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have a GPA requirement of 3.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Letters of Recommendation may come from anyone (instructor, employer, church member, etc.) except a member of your immediate family, Essay (500 words maximum), and transcripts of high school and previous college work sent to Shasta College.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be able to read, write and speak English at a level necessary to actively pursue a full-time academic program. English proficiency is demonstrated by taking one of the following language proficiency tests.
Shasta College will provide the award amount of $3,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.