Get financial help to start your educational journey in the United States! Kent State University offers the opportunity to apply for Graduate Scholarships for International Students in the USA and is open for the 2021-2022 session.
The scholarships are designed to provide financial assistance to enthusiastic and motivated applicants who are going to pursue the research program at Kent State University.
Kent State University was established in 1910. It is a public research university based in Kent, Ohio. Many student exchange and study abroad programs are facilitated by the university, and 63% of full-time students receive financial aid as needed and an average scholarship as needed.
Why study at Kent State University? This university helps improve the academic and professional growth of students, as well as their physical, emotional, and spiritual development.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Kent State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Assistantships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold previous year’s degrees with a good academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission to Kent State University.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Kent State University will provide partial support for international graduate students to study in the UK.