The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer Choueifat International School undergraduate merit funding for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The scholarship is competitively priced worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate program starting in fall 2021 for students with excellent academic backgrounds and financial needs.
The University of Sheffield is one of the world’s leading research universities, renowned for its excellence. It offers programs and courses that start with officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in various fields of study.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? At this university, applicants will have the opportunity to improve their employability skills, gain work experience, explore engagement, and meet new personalities, which will help them progress in their career path. career aspired.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 50% waiver on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman Citizens
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must have to follow the following given criteria:
- You must be currently studying at an International School of Choueifat institution in one of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman
- You must receive an offer to study for a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this application.
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all March programs are considered postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for any undergraduate financial aid.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the undergraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Sheffield will provide the award of up to 50% waiver on tuition fees to the highly motivated student through the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.