Another way to help students get a degree is through scholarships. With this in mind, the PCTE group of institutes are offering international awards in India for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The main objective of this program is to provide financial support to international students who wish to start an undergraduate or graduate program at the PCTE group of institutes.
The PCTE Group of Institutes, India was established in 1999 and is a 21-year global campus with a wide range of academic and extracurricular opportunities, allowing you to pursue whatever interests you.
Why study in the PCTE Institute group? The Institute is a small, united, diverse, and special group that encourages everyone to follow their passions. Here are the following institute quick facts:
- 42 Countries on Campus
- 43 University Gold Medals
- 20+ International and National Awards
- 200+ Companies for Placements
- 21 Lac Highest Package offered
- 6 Lacs Average Package
- 10th Best B-School in the country on ROI criterion by OUTLOOK 2017
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: PCTE Group of Institutes
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Tech Civil engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Tech Computer science engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Tech Mechanical engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Bachelors in Hostel Management
- Bachelors in Travel and Tourism management
- Bachelors in Business administration
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters in International Business
- Bachelors in Commerce (Honors)
- Bachelors and Masters in Computer applications
- Bachelors in Journalism and mass communication
- Bachelors in Fashion Design
- Bachelors in Medical lab science
- Bachelors in Biotechnology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- For bachelors degree students:
- Must have completed 12 years of formal education
- Must hold an Advanced Level Certificate and Graduation Degree (In case applied for Masters).
- For Post Graduation degree students:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to take admission at the university first, and then they can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to send all academic transcripts acquired so far (Translated in English) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit a previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
PCTE Group of Institutes will provide tuition and Hostel fee. The student will get a tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000, depending on the program/course.