If you would like to undertake your academic trip abroad but do not have funds for it, Northeastern University has presented its International Scholars Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students with good academic results are eligible to apply for this award as it is presented on the basis of the applicants’ academic merit.
Northeastern University is a private research university with many more campuses in addition to Boston’s main campuses. Its aim is to be an inclusive center of innovation and reflection with a spirit of justice and aspires to contribute to the common good.
Why study at Northeastern University? Northeastern University provides its students with real-world work experience at leading companies across the globe. Students are paid during their studies and sometimes even receive a full-time offer after graduation. It offers several diverse clubs for students. Class sizes at Northeastern University are small, making it easy for students to interact with each other and with faculty. He has a faculty always ready to help.
Application Deadline: 1st November
- University or Organization: Northeastern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $28,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an impressive academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to sign up with Common Application or Coalition Application.
- After creating an application through either of the sources, the applicants must select Northeastern University and submit their application directly to the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have registered on either Common Application or Coalition Application.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have minimum required score in the following English language proficiency test:
- 185 to 204 on either C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- 120 to 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 0 to 8.0 on the IELTS Academic.
- 68 to 76 on the PTE Academic.
- 99 to 108 on TOEFL Internet-Based Test (CEEB Code 3667)
The Northeastern University will cover up to $28,000 of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under these merit-based scholarships.