If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a doctoral degree, then you have a valuable opportunity to apply for International PhD Studentships in Recycling and Reinvention in Reformation England at the University of Exeter.
This study award is available for the brilliant overseas students who are going to enroll in PhD degree at the university in the United Kingdom.
The University of Exeter is a globally renowned institution that blends world-class research with excellent teaching and student satisfaction. The institution wants to use its education and research to help create a future that is sustainable, healthy, and socially just. They mix world-class research with excellent teaching and high student satisfaction.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? In order to enhance professional competence, the school allows applicants to pursue a high-quality education while exercising their right to free thought. Students will have access to world-class facilities while staying small enough to establish an academically focused community.
Application Deadline: The application’s closing date is 6 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062 per year.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Recycling and reinvention in Reformation England: Medieval religious textiles in Tudor homes and families
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You should have at least a 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in history, history of art & visual culture or a programme in which these disciplines were a major component; and have obtained, or be currently working towards, a Master’s degree at Merit level or international equivalent, providing research preparation in themes directly relevant to this project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A full CV
- A covering letter
- A research proposal that responds to the project description and indicates how you would approach this (maximum 1,000 words)
- A writing sample (and/or portfolio) of no more than 2,500 words – please include this in the same document as your research proposal (it is not possible to upload separate documents in this section)
- Details of two academic referees
- Proof of your English language proficiency, if relevant.
- You will also be asked to upload verified transcripts of your most academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate discipline to the project.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
All scholarship winners will receive UK rate tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance at current Research Council rate of £16,062 per year. The University of Exeter will fund the difference between the UK and EU/International fees.