To provide an excellent education for outstanding international students, Central Michigan University offers the International Opportunity Awards in the United States.
All incoming freshmen who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at Central Michigan University are eligible to receive this scholarship. This grant is given to students with outstanding GPAs.
Central Michigan University is a state-funded research university, ranked 249th in the nation. They aim to develop, promote, and support a positive campus environment that supports the underlying principles and affirmative action policy.
Why Study at Central Michigan University. Central Michigan University is a center for research and innovation. It is a national hub of learning. Students from every continent come to study at Central Michigan University. It has collaborated with the world’s top universities to conduct study abroad programs for the students. It offers state-of-the-art infrastructure and the best learning experiences with the help of its high-esteem professors in its pool of faculty members.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The Central Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the United Kingdom, Bolivia, Bhutan, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Ghana, Jordon, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Oman, Peru, Belgium, Brazil, Chili, Chine, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, South Korea, Poland, Senegal, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, UAE, Sweden, South Africa, and Australia, Austria, Argentina are qualified to enroll.
- Eligible Course: Candidates are qualified to register for all undergraduate degree courses available at Central Michigan University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the Candidate needs to meet all the following standard:
- Candidates must be a freshman for the academic year.
- Candidates enrolling must not be sponsored by their country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates should sign-up on the university’s official portal and finish the application.
- The grant doesn’t need any separate applications. Accepted students are automatically in the running to avail of this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to provide the following documents:
- Official academic documents
- Official high school transcript
- Certificate of Citizenship/Naturalization
- Copy of passport
- Visa copy
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have scored a GPA of 2.8-2.99 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent to secure an admission.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to provide the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL PBT – 550 or above
- TOEFL IBT – 213 o above
- TOEFL CBT – 79 or above
The university will provide the selected freshman students $1,000 per year for their entire course of 3 years at Central Michigan University.