Applicants are welcome to participate in the School of Psychology International Masters Scholarships offered at the University of East Anglia in the UK.
There are five awards open to all eligible applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year. The £ 7,000 study program will be offered to national, European, or international students of the university.
Founded in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a leading university with a reputation for academic and research excellence. It is divided into four faculties, each of which has 26 schools of study. Through his innovations and research, he solves critical global problems.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? With impressive campuses, friendly communities, and caring workers, UEA is one of the best universities in the world. It offers a wide range of study programs and courses in various fields.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £7,000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU, or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Available Course or Subjects: Any MSc course in the School of Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check out the following requirements to see whether you are eligible for this role or not:
- Must be from home, EU, or international
- Must hold an offer to study an MSc at the School of Psychology
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have applied for one of the given programs MSc Developmental Science, MSc Cognitive Neuroscience, and MSc Social and Applied Psychology to be able to apply for this application. To start the application process for this award, you will need to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of my passport
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement across the University for entry in the master’s program is at least a 2:1 in a UK undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you can prove your proficiency in this language through
- IELTS of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- Pearson Academic English of 58 overall with a minimum of 42 in each component
- TOEFL iBT
The total award amount is £7,000. The qualified candidates will receive this award for paying their study-related expenses in the UK.