Get financial support to start your university journey in Italy. The University of Brescia, in collaboration and with the financial support of the Chamber of Commerce of Brescia, offers the possibility of applying for the international LMINT awards.
The main objective of this program is to provide financial support to international students who wish to undertake a Masters’s course in English.
The University of Brescia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban environment of the small town of Brescia, Lombardy. Offers a wide range of educational programs, with Bachelor and Master of Science (MSc) degrees, postgraduate technical courses
Why study at the University of Brescia? The university offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in various fields of study.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University: University of Brescia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Awards: € 5,250 gross per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree course in English.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be resident and domiciled abroad
- Have a nationality other than Italian
- Be in possession of a valid university degree of at least three years duration
- Obtained in countries outside the European Union
- Comparable to the first cycle QF-EHEA1 / 6th level EQF2
- Allowing admission to the next level of higher education in the country where it was
- Obtained suitable for admission to the Master’s degree program chosen
- It should be noted that candidates wishing to obtain the qualification before 20 June 2021 will also be admitted
- Register for the first time with an Italian University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must submit an application procedure available from the following link: https://pica.cineca.it/unibs/dsu2021-bsee001/
- Supporting Documents: You submit all the required documents in the following manner:
- Applications for admission to the call, including name, surname, gender, date of birth, birthplace, nationality, address, personal e-mail address, telephone number, Skype contact, if any
- A valid identity document, preferably a passport
- A certification attesting the qualification obtained as defined in point B3. The certification may be in either Italian or English and must show: the name of the qualification, the final grade achieved, the minimum and maximum score that can be acquired, the year it was obtained, a list of exams taken with scores and credits, the name and address of the institution which issued the qualification.
- Applicants who have NOT undertaken their study pathway in English must attach a certificate of proficiency in English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL), of at least CEFR B2 level
- Curriculum vitae (in Italian or English, max. 2 pages)
- A reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of origin (optional but recommended)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Brescia.
The University of Brescia will provide 12 scholarships, each of € 5,250 gross per year to the successful candidates for master’s study.