Improve your academic and career prospects by participating in the International Graduate Awards for Global Excellence at the University of Dublin in Ireland. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This funding program supports outstanding and highly motivated international students who wish to pursue a graduate program taught at Trinity College Dublin.
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland’s oldest university, was established in 1592 and offers undergraduate, graduate, short course, and online education. It has a large number of specialized schools for different fields of study.
Why would you like to study at Trinity College Dublin? The university encourages students to be creative and entrepreneurial by offering incubation programs. Applicants will have full access to all university programs, opportunities, and services just like any other university student.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Up to 5000 euro
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be evaluated based on academic performance and the applicants’ ability to contribute to the Trinity community as a whole.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant, the student must have to take admission at the university. After that, students must email their application to their Regional Officer. If they are unsure who their Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section. Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents:
- Trinity Offer Letter
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” Which will be submitting in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College Dublin.
The University of Dublin will provide an award valued at up to 5000 euro each, applied to reduce the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.