With the aim of providing a world-class education to highly qualified students, the University of Alvernia offers scholarships to international envoys. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational program is open to support international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Alvernia.
In 1958, the Bernardine Sisters of the Third Order of San Francisco founded the University of Alvernia, first as a college for sisters and then as a four-year liberal arts college.
Why would you like to study at the University of Alvernia? It offers more than 50 undergraduate and undergraduate students. Dental, legal, medical, pharmaceutical, and veterinary programs are available in pre-professional programs. Masters degrees are awarded in occupational therapy, business administration, infants, community counseling, training, and liberal studies. Alvernia offers a doctoral program in physiotherapy (DPT) for seven years. There is also a Philosophical Doctor of Leadership.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Alvernia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student pursuing a degree who attends mainly daytime classes.
- Must have achieved an average cumulative GPA minimum of 3.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, applicants have to take admission to the university. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- International application
- Statement of proposed study: This should be a separate document in which the student applicant outlines (in 300 words or less) why a scholarship should be given to them by Alvernia University and how their academic and personal interests can contribute to the community campus.
- Unofficial previous year’s grade report.
- One letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Alvernia University will provide an award of $10,000 to the deserving international students in the United Kingdom.