The Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Manchester is giving the International Engineering Management Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
All educationally superb global students who have effectively enlisted or will join the master’s degree program in Management of Projects in Engineering are qualified to benefit from this application.
The University of Manchester is a community research university that is one of the top state-funded universities in Manchester that regards the infinite worth of each person and graduates people of capacity and opinion who draw upon their education and confidence to lead principled, beneficial, and sympathetic lives that improve the human condition.
hy study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester is a historic foundation perceived for its groundbreaking disclosures and excellent exploration with a worldwide outcome. It is favoured by global students for its training quality, employability possibilities and student’s insight with one of the biggest and different student’s networks in the nation – comprised of students from 160 countries. It is a top choice among top employers in the UK because of its combination of education quality and student variety.
Application Deadline: 21st August 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £27,000
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Globa
- The scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Management of Projects in Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The student must hold an offer letter from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to sign-in on the online application portal of the university and carry out the application procedure. Applicants who successfully receive the offer letter from the university will automatically be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to submit the following documents to the university at the time of application:
- Academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose in English
- Updated CV
- Visa and passport details
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree with a good Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard ¿ IELTS with a total score of a minimum of 6.5, with at least 6.5 in reading and other no sub-test below 6.0, or equivalent approved English language qualification.
The university will enable two fully-funded positions worth £27,000 and 4 scholarships worth £10,000 in the form of a fee waiver to the selected students.