If you want to start your academic journey at one of Canada’s most prestigious universities, apply for the International Center Scholarship. The program is available for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The funding is intended to help excellent international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate program at George Brown College.
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology, established in 1967, is a fully accredited public applied arts and technology university with three full campuses in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Why study at George Brown College? George Brown offers a wide variety of programs in art and design, business, community service, early childhood education, construction technology, and engineering, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, preparatory studies, as well as personalized programs and services for new immigrants. And international. students.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
- University or Organization: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must be actively involved in the community (college and/or external)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered in this programme, applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
George Brown College will provide tuition fees as an award to deserving international students in Canada.