The International College of Hotel Management is now providing financial support to students in need by awarding them the International Bachelor of Commerce Scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The study program is open exclusively to outstanding international students who wish to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at a university in Australia.
Founded in 1992 by the State Government of South Australia, the International College of Hotel Management is a university of higher education in Australia. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs.
Why study at the International College of Hotel Management? The university is dedicated to training hospitality industry professionals able to demonstrate technical and practical skills related to work, as well as knowledge and experience in disciplinary material.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International College of Hotel Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Awards: $2,000 to $7,500
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Nepal, and Thailand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates must register in the bachelor degree coursework via online at the college. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for certified academic transcripts, statement, letter of offer and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at ICHM, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate English fluency at IELTS 7.0 academic overall with no band below 6.5 or an equivalent score in other acceptable tests.
The International College of Hotel Management will provide an award amount range from $2,000 to $7,500 tuition fee for the deserving candidates.