Lindenwood University is pleased to offer scholarships to international students in the U.S. The program is available for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The scholarships are offered to national and international students. The scholarships are aimed at helping students financially. These opportunities are created to support student success to provide comprehensive student-centered learning.
Lindenwood University is a private educational institute known for its extraordinary dedication to its students. The university offers 125 undergraduate and graduate programs and over 50 athletic programs. It also offers residential facilities to its students.
Why choose to study at Lindenwood University? Lindenwood University is ranked 65th in America’s Best Information Technology Colleges out of 219 colleges. At Lindenwood, they believe that the real experience is a real success. Its aim is to open the door to quality education for high-performing students who succeed not only in the classroom but well beyond.
Application Deadline: November 2021
- University or Organization: Lindenwood University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should be first-time, transfer, graduate, athlete, or non-athlete students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must follow application procedures mentioned by the university as per chosen course or degree.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the online application form along with official transcripts of the educational certifications and other documents required by the university
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to fulfill the requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain a minimum of 81 TOEFL scores and a 5.5 IELTS score. Minimum Duolingo test scores of 105 are also acceptable.
The university will provide the applicants with an educational fund for their chosen course or degree.