CollegeWeekLive and IEFA.org are pleased to announce International Awards for High Performing Students for the 2021-2022 academic session. This scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a post-secondary education program.
Founded in January 1998, IEFA.org has created a directory of over 1,500 financial compensation services for multicultural education. While others are more common, some services are exclusive to the refugee country or the student’s educational field.
Why should you apply for this program? IEFA.org will provide a number of opportunities for academics wishing to study abroad and is the main Internet resource for information on financial aid services.
Application Deadline: Once a month
- University or Organization: IEFA.org
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Post-secondary degree
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for their post-secondary degree.
- Must have to show academic excellence through their previous degree programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this bursary, applicants need to register themselves on CollegeWeekLive.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must send the complete name, contact, and high school information along with the completed application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
CollegeWeekLive Scholarship Opportunities, funded by CollegeWeekLive, provides an award amount of $5,000 to one lucky applicant, and many other winners may find the college of their dreams.