In order to support leading women in aviation and aerospace, Delft University of Technology has partnered with the International Association of Women in Aviation (IAWA) to offer these scholarships to IAWA.
All female international applicants with a strong interest in aerospace engineering and the ability to invest in their future are eligible for this application.
The Delft University of Technology is the oldest technical university in the Netherlands with the mission of balancing our pursuit of world-class academic excellence, on the one hand, and providing high-quality education and solutions. experts in social problems, on the one hand.
Why study at the Delft University of Technology? TU Delft is considered the No. 1 among the largest university campuses in the world with an area of 161 hectares which houses a comprehensive external and internal quality assurance framework for education and research. TU Delft has well-equipped laboratories, workstations, and unique large-scale technological research facilities. It has a digital learning environment, a secure website for all college-related inquiries, and advanced learning tools and resources for staff and students designed to support and enhance teaching. and learning.
Application Deadline: 18th May 2021
- University or Organization: Delft University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: USD 5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and Internationals
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must be enrolled/accepted at TU Delft for Aerospace Engineering.
- The applicant must have a good grade point average
- The applicant must have a passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- The applicant must genuinely need financial support.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill out the application form of the university and fill the attached Application form (PDF) for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following
- Write an essay that includes an outline of your interests – why you are passionate about aviation, what excites you about your studies, the achievements you are most proud of, what career you are interested in pursuing, the extra-curricular activities you are committed to (e.g. clubs, work, volunteerism), and what this application will mean to you.
- Letters of recommendation
- School transcripts
- Sample of any previously written articles or material.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must submit documents required by the university as English language proficiency proof.
The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) funding for females at the Delft University of Technology will cover 5,000 USD from the tuition fee of the course.