Take your skills to the next level with the help of scholarships from the Specialized Program. The program is organized by Widener University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships are awarded by the university to students with excellent academic, merit-based, and talent-based achievements who wish to join a study program at Widener University. International students are eligible.
Widener University is a private university in Chester, Pennsylvania, with three other campuses, two in Pennsylvania and one in Wilmington, Delaware. It is ranked 206 in national universities and is highly regarded for its commitment to the core values of respect, integrity, and excellence.
Why choose to study at Widener University? At Widener University, every student is guaranteed personal and professional success. The university is a university focused on the development of professional leadership. Graduates benefit from quick departures and often advance to managerial positions, posting a median graduate salary well above the national average. Its safe and welcoming campus serves as a springboard for an ambitious and hardworking student community.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International entrants are welcomed to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for all undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must be accepted into any undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online through the university portal of the Common Application and complete the application process. No separate application is required to avail of the program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts including all grades earned in the most recent three academic years
- One Letter of Recommendation is a must.
- Proof of financial support.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold an average GPA of 3.0 and minimum SAT and ACT scores of 1200 and 26, respectively, to get admitted to Widener University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
The university will provide up to $2,000 per year for up to 4 years to the successfully selected applicants towards their study at Widener University.