Get financial support to start your academic journey in Hong Kong! University of Science and Technology Hong Kong gives the opportunity to apply for the Admission international awards Scheme for deserving students.
The education program is open to outstanding candidates from overseas who plan to pursue a Bachelor’s degree at HKUST for the academic year 2021/2022.
Established in 1991, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) is an international academic university dedicated to providing world-class education and research.
Why study at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Students and faculty who want to succeed in a welcoming, inclusive, and high-performing atmosphere should consider HKUST. The university is committed to helping you explore, plan, and prepare for your career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Science and Technology Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Unknown
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be admitted to an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, applicants must use and apply through the online application system for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate is required to submit the following documents:
- High school report
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All applicants with international qualifications must fulfil the General Admissions Requirements, and School/Program-specific Requirements
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to fulfil English Language requirements with one of the following proficiency attainments:
- TOEFL-iBT: 80
- TOEFL-PBT: 550
- TOEFL-Revised paper-delivered test: 60 (total scores for Reading, Listening and Writing sections)
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score: 6.5 and All sub-score: 5.5
The University of Science and Technology Hong Kong will provide tuition fees to successful students.