Hebrew University invites students to participate in its virtual open houses for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Founded in 1918, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is the second oldest university in Israel. It has five affiliated teaching hospitals, including the Hadassah Medical Center, seven colleges, more than 100 research centers, and 315 university departments.
Why study at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem? As members of a vibrant community of international students and scholars living in Jerusalem, one of the most fascinating cities in the world, students can have extraordinary professional and personal experiences.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Hebrew University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be willing to take admission in graduate and postgraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To attend the live session, students must book their place through the online portal at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts, a copy of their national ID card and other relevant documents at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Students will learn more about the application process and scholarship opportunities available at Hebrew University in Israel.