Are you looking for a way to finance your studies? Then apply for the EU Undergraduate Scholarships for Business Programs at Glasgow Caledonian University in UK. The funding program is open for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The training opportunity is available for EU students to pursue an undergraduate program at the Caledonian University of Glasgow.
Glasgow Caledonian University is an innovative and forward-thinking university with a wide range of academic programs and world-class facilities. Its origins date back to 1875. It is one of the largest universities in Scotland. Educates over 20,000 students from over 100 countries.
Why study at Glasgow Caledonian University? The university is known for its strong business connections and variety of courses aimed at enhancing your skills and helping you achieve your career goals.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: Glasgow School for Business and Society
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 35
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the following subjects:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) International Business with Languages
- BA (Hons) International Business and HRM (Level 3 entry).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a good academic profile
- Must have to demonstrate financial need
- Must need to clearly describe how the program matches your future ambitions and objectives.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being registered, students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get entry into the programme, applicants must hold the previous year’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Glasgow Caledonian University will provide an award worth £5,000 per year* available to EU students. The overall payments for a three- or four-year degree will not exceed £21,750 for successful applicants.