Engage your practical abilities with the assistance of a PhD Positions in Linguistics. The University of Groningen is awarding a position for meriting candidates beginning in September 2021.
The studentship is accessible to students worldwide who wish to pursue a PhD degree program for the academic seminar 2021/2022.
The University of Groningen offers incredible educational opportunities. They have various scope of fascinating, all around regarded degree programs that are very much positioned universally. It is referred to around the world as an assorted and groundbreaking advanced education organization.
Why study at the University of Groningen? Candidates get genuine ecological taking in favourable circumstances from GU. They create abilities in translating and investigating language and understanding and scrutinizing speculations and thoughts. A degree in linguistics is helpful for teaching abroad, distributing jobs and parts in government organization.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2021
- University: University of Groningen
- Department: Graduate School for the Humanities
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide
- Acceptable Course: PhD degree in Linguistics
- Admissible Standards: To qualify, the candidates need to meet all the following standards:
- Applicants should have a master’s degree in linguistics (or related discipline) with excellent educational documentation (GPA: min. 8/10; MA thesis: min. 8/10). A research master (or a 2-year master programme is chosen).
- They must have established research abilities and affinity with the research topic
- Students have an outstanding knowledge of English and good educational writing skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To qualify for this opportunity, applicants need to be admitted to a PhD degree at the University of Groningen. After signing up, candidates can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate must upload a cover letter introducing yourself, telling your inspiration to lead logical research, and finding your research inside one of the research lines
- The signed approval of the intended promoter via this form: https://www.rug.nl/(…)ed-promotor-2021.pdf
- A full CV indicating educational greatness, including publications and introductions (if applicable), and a duplicate of the information page of your identification
- An ensured duplicate or scan of your MA certificate (or equivalent) and educational record, including a rundown of evaluations
- A research proposal, concentrating on the central research question to be addressed and the proposed method of impending and answering this question (no more than (!) 1000 words, tables and references omitted, and a project title), as indicated by the arrangement of the proposal that you find in the CLCG application design referenced mentioned above
- Names and contact details of two educational references.
- Admission Requirements: Before presenting your application form, you must check any entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Students need to have any certificate of English language ability.
The University of Groningen offers tuition fees for the PhD studies to successful candidates.