To recognize academically outstanding international students, Wright State University is offering graduate merit scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
With the $ 5,000 scholarship, this program will help students who cannot graduate from college due to their financial situation.
Wright State University, a national public research university in Ohio, in addition to offering excellent and affordable education, is also among the top three safest universities in Ohio.
Why choose to study at Wright State University? At Wright State, students are provided with important cutting-edge technology to fuel their growing curiosity. It gives students the kind of experience that helps them make an impact. Wright State is located in a place where research, internships, and other real-world learning experiences abound. Students benefit from practical and unique research opportunities in cutting-edge technologies.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
- University or Organization: Wright State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate degree courses and subjects available offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student on an F1 visa.
- The applicants must be enrolled full time in Wright State University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to sign up on the university’s official online portal and start the application process by entering the required information. Applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon enrolling in any graduate degree course or subject at Wright State University.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- An official transcript of a four-year baccalaureate degree
- Academic credentials of previous years of study
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfil all graduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency test with average scores:
- TOEFL – 79/120
- IELTS – 6 or higher
- PTE – 57 or higher
The award will be provided in the following manner:
- For GPA 2.7 – 2.9 :$2,500.00
- For GPA 3.0 and above : $5,000.00