On the off chance that you are a top-notch student with the desire to change your future, at that point, you can apply for the Graduate Assistantship in Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering Scholarship at Clarkson Graduate School in USA.
The program plans to help students who will be going for the advanced education program at the school.
Established in 1896, Clarkson School is a private exploration college with its primary grounds in New York, Potsdam, and additional graduate program and research facilities in the New York Capital Region and Beacon, New York.
Why study at Clarkson Graduate School? At this college, you will get excellent, licensed training that will prompt future accomplishment in your field, educated by faculty specialists in a little class setting. They offer rigorous readiness to tackle genuine issues in the fields of business, training, engineering, health occupations and sciences.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Clarkson Graduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Assistantship
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The grant can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate Assistantship in Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the candidates must meet all the specified standards:
- Applicants ready to commence experimental and numerical work within our team. Education in Soil-Structure Interaction, Geotechnical Engineering for Cold Regions and Offshore Geotechnics is very much valued.
- Applicants are anticipated to show independent research and scientific writing skills. Communication skills and teamwork approach are a big plus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the chance, candidates have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit three* letters of recommendation – provide us with the contact information for three people, rather current or former faculty members or previous supervisors, who can send us a recommendation on your academic and/or professional performance and motivation.
- All collegiate transcripts;
- Professional Resume or CV
- A short, 250-500 word personal statement telling us why you want to join Clarkson University and why you think you are a good fit for your program of interest
- Admission Requirements: MS in civil engineering; knowledge in laboratory/field testing and numerical modelling; programming skills.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Clarkson Graduate School will offer the salary for high-potential candidates in USA for the academic year 2021-2022.