Applications are now open to apply for the Google Generation 2021 scholarships. Google Scholarships is a scholarship that is fully funded by Google. Google has always provided incredible opportunities. The goal of the Google Generation Scholarship is to empower highly talented and motivated students from around the world.
The Google scholarship will be provided on the basis of academic performance and leadership qualities. The scholarship will cover your tuition, books, or other related academic expenses. Google is also providing 100,000 Google scholarships which will be equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s degree.
There are no administrative fees to apply. Students who are selected for the Generation Google Scholarship for International Students will be awarded $ 1,000 / year to cover tuition, books, or other related academic expenses. More detailed information on the Google Generation 2021 Scholarships is provided below.
Details About Generation Google Scholarships 2021
- Host organization: Google
- Benefits: Students will receive $1,000 USD for 2021-2022.
- Deadline: 29th March 2021.
Google Scholarship Benefits
The Selected Students will Receive $1000/Year to cover Tuition Fee, Books or other academic Related Expenses
The Program is Open to Students who Meet all the Minimum Qualifications and we Strongly Encourage Women Interested in Computer Science to Apply.
The following countries are eligible for Google Scholarship 2021.
- Southeast Asia
- Sri Lanka
- Undergraduate Students from the Above Mentioned countries can apply.
- A candidate must be identified as Female. Only Female Students can apply.
- A candidate must be a full-time student in 2021-2022.
- A candidate must have a major in computer science or a related field.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate must be either a 1st or 2nd-year bachelor’s student.
- A candidate must have exceptional leadership qualities.
Those who are applying for the Google Scholarships need to attach the scanned documents:
- General background information
- Academic transcripts
- Responses to two short essays
- An example of leadership experience should be provided.
- Google Online Challenge (will be sent 5-7 working days after the application deadline)
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format.
The last date to apply for the Generation Google Scholarships 2021-2022 is 29th March 2021.
How to Apply
A candidate needs to create an account and then fill out the online application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Generation Google Scholarships 2021.