Do you want to do your master’s degree in France? If so, this is a great opportunity to apply for the GMAT scholarships at IESEG School of Management.
To take advantage of this application, applicants must have obtained the required GMAT scores. Top performers around the world are eligible for this app.
IESEG School of Management is a graduate business school in France that is among the top 10 French business schools with the prestigious distinction of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and rigorous higher education programs in the academically to world.
Why choose IESEG School of Management? Culture at IESEG was born entirely out of a passion for progress and ability, ensuring that all energy is focused on identifying true potential in each student. He manifests an orthodox approach to business and insists on instilling the key values of success, responsibility, integrity, solidarity, and commitment. The professional guidance services of the IESEG are very reliable because they continue to rely on the personal and professional reflection of the student to provide him with the necessary tools to effectively enter the professional world.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2021
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must be willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are supposed to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. All students who will have completed and been accepted by the school will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- 20% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 610 and 640,
- 30% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 650 and 680,
- 40% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 690 and 720,
- 50% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score of 730 or higher.