Do you want to continue your higher education in the UK? So go ahead and be part of the Postgraduate Scholarship for Peacebuilding and Global Leadership offered by King’s College London.
The award is merit-based and is exclusively designed to assist international students who wish to pursue their master’s studies at King’s College London.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, UK, and an academic institution and founding member of the Federal University of London. It is one of the best public universities in London, UK. It is ranked 31st in the QS Global Ranking.
Why choose King’s College, London? He is known to have the most social life on campus. With personal tutors and advisers to help students from all walks of life, amazing libraries, student facilities, and cheerful student unions, KCL is one of a kind. It enjoys a prestigious reputation with equally fierce capabilities and facilities established alongside a faculty of research and higher education.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: King’s College, London
- Department: School of Global Affairs
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £10,500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Global Leadership & Peacebuilding
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must identify as a top student based on the merits of previous academic engagements.
- All students are eligible, including those from the UK, EU, and overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are to apply for admission at the university directly. There is no other separate procedure to apply to avail of the program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement, transcript of certificates, and references.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary for each course
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which you have applied.
The King’s College, London will provide the award amount of £10,500 to needy and talented students.