If you cannot afford your studies, you have a great opportunity to apply for the Global Talent Scholarships provided by Glasgow Caledonian University.
This educational award is offered to outstanding applicants who will be participating in a full-time doctoral program at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Glasgow Caledonian University was established in 1875 when the Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery merged with Glasgow Caledonian University. There are a number of lucrative study programs available at the university in a variety of fields.
Why would you like to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? While studying at this university, students will find excellent facilities, excellent teaching, and high-quality professional training.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to £8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU/International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- UK honours degree 2:1 (or equivalent) or masters degree with research skills relevant to your chosen research project or PhD topic
- Equivalent professional qualifications and any appropriate research experience will be considered.
- EU/International Full Time PhD students who are self-funded
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have applied for a PhD degree program at the university, then you can apply for this application program with the help of the university’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you have to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in this program, you must have a UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Language Requirement: To fulfil the English requirement of the university, you must have an English language level of IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with no element below 6.0.
For students commencing their studies 2021/22, the GTA scholarship is worth £7,500 per year for three years. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is payable each year, for three years, plus a continuation fee of £525 in the fourth year, if needed. This scholarship holds for alumni and new to GCU international students and is inclusive of these eligible discounts.