If you are a highly motivated student looking to pursue a career in IT, you can apply for the Bachelor of Computer Science Scholarships at Sydney University of Technology.
Students who have just passed out from HSC or equivalent can apply for this application. This is a fully-funded scholarship that aims to financially support students in their ascent towards their careers.
Sydney University of Technology is a public research university. It is Australia’s No.1 young university striving to make a difference through cutting-edge research and inspiring education.
Why choose to study at Sydney University of Technology? Sydney University of Technology takes a holistic approach to education focused on innovation. Its courses are closely aligned with the real world and the needs of the industry. They prepare students for their future respected careers. UTS students are pushed beyond the safety of a classroom that helps develop technical expertise and internships in a variety of scientific, business, and government organizations.
Application Deadline: 13th May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s of Information Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have take admission in the bachelor’s degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to follow the application procedure of the university to apply. After that, you have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Most recent Year 12 reports (half-yearly or trials or International Baccalaureate results).
- Copies of background qualifications e.g. TAFE transcript, work resume.
- Admission Requirements: If you’re a non-recent school leaver, you’ll be considered for admission based on an assessable qualification that you hold for the course/s you want to apply for at UTS. This may include your NSW High School Certificate or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must fulfill the university’s English language proficiency requirement that is an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0.
The University of Technology Sydney will offer a fully-funded opportunity to the selected applicants.