Apply for the 4000 Fulbright Scholarship Program 2022. The Fulbright Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship in the United States to study for Masters and Ph.D. programs. The US Fulbright program is funded by the US government, and approximately 4,000 international students receive US Fulbright scholarships annually at US universities.
All participants from around the world are eligible to apply for the Fulbright scholarship program. If you have an academic background with an academic discipline, you can apply for the scholarship. Fulbright encourages applications in all fields, including interdisciplinary.
Fulbright scholarships are open to international students from over 155 countries. Fulbright is one of the largest scholarships and the largest government scholarship funded by the United States. All expenses will be covered by this scholarship program. Full details of the 2022-2023 Fulbright Scholarship in the USA are provided below.
About Fulbright Scholarship 2022 in the USA
- Scholarship Country: United States
- No. of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship the USA
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship Funded by the United States Department of State. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
- For the Master’s Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil, or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
Also, The Program Eligibility and Selection Procedures Vary Widely by Country. Please see the Fulbright Country-Specific Websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines. If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the Fulbright USA Scholarship
All Fulbright Applications are Processed by bi-National Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies in Your Country. Therefore, foreign students must apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
The deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually. It is important to visit the official website (link is available below) and the country-specific websites for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the USA Fulbright Degree Scholarship 2022.