Biola University actively provides financial support to talented students through first-year academic programs. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program aims to support students who will undertake the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Founded in 1908, Biola University is a private evangelical Christian university located in La Mirada, California. It has over 150 study programs in nine schools.
Why study at the University of Biola? Biola offers Bible-centered education, intentional spiritual development, and professional preparation in a unique learning community where all faculty, staff, and students profess Christians.
Application Deadline: May 1
- University or Organization: Biola University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Eligibility is based on the student’s unweighted final high school GPA and scores received on the SAT or ACT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants have to take admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university.No separate application required.
- Supporting Documents: Admissions Essay, High School Transcripts, and Copy of a valid passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least a 3.0 unweighted GPA in high school. The applicant should have a 26 reading Test score on the new SAT pattern or an ACT score of 19 to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to complete the English language requirements of the university.
Biola University will provide the award amount of up to $20,000 to complete your studies in the USA.