Don’t have enough money to study abroad? LUT University is offering first-fee waiver master’s programs for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students receive a waiver for the first year plus an option for a waiver for the second year.
Students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible for this program. Sponsorship is awarded in order of highest score in the evaluation process. Sponsorship removes some of the financial burdens from applicants.
LUT University is a technology institute that is among the top 600 universities in the world that boost the courage to succeed, the passion for innovation through science, and the will to create wealth. It is one of the 20 most promising and rapidly developing challenger universities in the world.
Why study at LUT University? LUT helps society and enterprises in their sustainable renewal. It is one of its main focus areas. At LUT University, we seek new solutions with our expertise in technology and business. The Finnish business magazine ‘Talouselämä’ rated LUT as the best university in business technology cooperation in Finland. LUT promotes business generated through scientific research. It targets to be a pioneer in education by securing international quality labels for our degree programs as a sign of excellence in teaching.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: LUT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants with a non-EU/EEA citizenship other than Switzerland are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree programs and subjects are elective.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the given standard:
- The candidates should obtain non-EU/EEA citizenship (excluding Switzerland).
- The candidate is required to pay a tuition fee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit the online application form and provide all necessary documents.
- Admitted students will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to submit the necessary documents:
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Transcript of Records for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of your passport (ID page)
- Official Statement for Grading Scale
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 1.00 – 5.00.
- The applicants are required to have secured a total score of 550 in GMAT and 152 in GRE.
- Language Requirement: The candidate are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IETLS Academic – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C or higher
- CPE – grade C or higher
The LUT University will provide the selected applicant’s fee waiver for the first and as well as a chance to secure a fee waiver for the second year of study.