Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”) with presence across Nigeria. Formerly known as IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc, Radix Pension Managers Limited has an authorized and paid-up share capital of over One Billion Naira which has facilitated the competitive acquisition of such prerequisites as technology and manpower as well as ensuring a comfortable working capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Supervisor / Manager: Head, Finance
Working Relationships: All Departments
- Responsible for handling the finance flow and oversee payment processes as per organizational policies and procedures. S/he is also responsible for financial record-keeping and reporting, preparing budgets and managing expenditures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recommend and prepare appropriate books of account
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare monthly payroll and P.A.Y.E schedule for remittance to the LIRS
- Prepare outlet’s monthly management accounts, consolidated account and prepare cash flow statement
- Prepare and ensure fixed assets register, schedules and ledgers are updated
- Prepare creditors schedules and ledgers and ensure prompt processing of account payable
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and carry out periodic analysis of variance of actual from budgeted
- Examine company accounts and financial control systems
- Assess levels of financial risk within organization
- Prepare and File PAYE, Withholding tax and VAT returns
- General administration of lease and sub–lease properties (Basic rent, service charge and power/electricity accounts)
- Liaise with company banks and solicitors
- Provide administrative support to the Head of department
- Process incoming and outgoing mails and general email
- Ordering of office equipment, materials and supplies
- Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Additional controller duties as assigned by the Head of Finance Department
- A First Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields of study
- A professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CFA)/Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Finance/Accounts professional; preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and packages.
- Financial Management
- Provision of strong financial control and stewardship over finance operations
- Excellent use of MS Office packages; particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates whose profiles meet the job requirements will be contacted.