The University of Jyväskylä invites applications for the Field-Based Scholarships for high-achieving students for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students admitted to the Faculty of Mathematics and Science are eligible to use this application. This scholarship is provided to provide financial aid to students living abroad for study.
The University of Jyväskylä is a research university in Finland e a goal to be a world leader in the study of learning, well-being, and fundamental natural phenomena and reshape the ability to build a great society.
Why study at the University of Jyväskylä? It is among the world’s most outstanding research universities in studying learning, well-being and basic natural phenomena, reshaping the ability to build a sustainable community.
The University of Jyväskylä is a social impact educational institution that crystallizes the operating idea. At the University of Jyväskylä, they focus on building competence and well-being for individuals. They ensure opportunities for everyone to grow and develop.
Application Deadline: 5th May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Jyväskylä
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course: Master’s degree courses offered by the faculty of mathematics and science are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to meet all the following standard:
- The applicants must be enrolled in any relevant master’s degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply online to the University for their desired master’s program.
- Students admitted to a Master’s program at the Faculty of Mathematics, and Natural Sciences are eligible for this scholarship. You can sign-up using the same application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students should submit the following documents to the University:
- A Certified transcript of records of a higher education degree
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of residency permit card
- Resume or (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a relevant Bachelor’s degree with an above-average GPA.
- Language Requirement: The candidate is required to submit a record of the following English language ability:
- TOEFL iBT (Internet Based Test): 92
- IELTS Academic: 6.5
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE): A, B, C or C1
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE): A, B or C
- PTE Academic: 62
The Jyväskylä University will support the elected students with living expenses of 500 EURO per month for two academic years.