Education is an investment that helps you achieve your educational and career goals for life. Therefore, Edinburgh Napier University provides European Union undergraduate financial aid to deserving applicants.
The program is open to EU students enrolling in a full-time undergraduate course at Napier University in Edinburgh in the UK.
Edinburgh Napier University is a great place in terms of education and the environment. It has a high employment rate. Good relationships have been established with many employers and businesses. It has three campuses full of new facilities and a friendly atmosphere.
Why study at Napier University in Edinburgh? Students of this university will have all the necessary opportunities and facilities to successfully complete their studies. It has the best teachers and instructors to guide applicants.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Self-funding your course
- Be studying a full-time degree with us (students studying part-time are not eligible)
- Holding an offer to study a bachelors course in September 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants might be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.
The scholars will grant to all the selected candidates with £3,000 for year one of the applicable courses.